Classes are conducted over a one-year period as per approved training plan
Times: as scheduled
Outcomes / Job Roles
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job roles relevant to this qualification include:
Job roles and titles vary across different Industry sectors. Possible job roles relevant to this qualification include:
- Line Haul Driver
- Local Heavy General Freight Driver
- Civil Construction Operator
- General Construction Worker
- Rural Industry Worker
- Warehousing and Delivery Operator
Elements of Qualification
Certificate 3 in Civil Consturction Plant Operations consists of 19 units:
Successful completion of 18 Units of Competency.
- Six Core Units
- At least 1 licencing unit relevant to the vehicle type applicable to the selected iob role.
- All units within one of the Industry Specific or job roles
- All units (4-6) from the general electives list.
Integrated Training & Assessment
As a general principle, this course supports the clustering of units of competency for assessment where practical. This integrated approach reflects real work practices and is designed to complete a number of interrelated functions and OH&S tasks at the same time.